Tale Of Socks
Special Edition: Ramadan's Red Khayamiya خيامية - Crew Socks
Regular price LE 89.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ramadan this year is coming bearing a very special gift, a super cheerful collection of socks, and comes in a cool Ramadan Fanoos, as well. This pair represents the iconic Khayamiya. Khayamiya (Egyptian Arabic خيّامية Khayyāmiyah) is a type of decorative appliqué textile historically used to decorate tents across the Middle East, and nowadays is used for many other products especially during Ramadan time. And we are glad that Tale Of Socks is the first to use such amazing pattern for socks in the world. Wish you a blessing Ramadan. To checkout the entire collection click here.
This Tale Of Socks pair turns a must-have, essential items into a must-share experience. This unique trendy design is sure to inspire a smile. Plus our woven Class A, certified premium Egyptian cotton is key to happy feet.
- Comes in a cool gift box.
- Crew-cut sits at the calf.
- Moisture wicking fibers pull sweat and water away from your feet.
- Ripped cuff to help socks stay in place.
- Super cozy terry.
- Arch support for stability.
- Seamless Toe.
- Sold as one-pair pack.
- Cushioning throughout offers a more secure fit that offers great impact protection and a comfortable fit.
Step boldly and tell your bright, cheerful story with the perfect pair!
Share You Tale Of Socks